FP&A Senior Finance Manager
Location: Rural Hall
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other
organization.To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we
are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every
day. Come be a part of this journey!WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FP&A
Senior Finance ManagerSENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior LevelFUNCTION:
FinanceLOCATION: Winston Salem, North Carolina -ROLE POSITIONING
AND OBJECTIVESThis role is part of CP&AThe role is appointed to
bring insights on the consolidated P&L demonstrated by its
strong analytical and business partnering skills to drive the
business overview for S&OP (Sales and Operational Performance).
This role must ensure a strong relation within finance community
and functional networking to develop effective and integrated
insights. Be a business peer and integral part of the business
management and the decision-making team. Key point of contact in
the local and global finance community for forecasting and
reporting queries.-Ensuring financial forecasting and reporting
processes achieve the BAT Group's principles to report internally
on a quarterly basis and externally to third parties in half year
and year end. The function is crucial for ensuring consistency and
accurate financial documents; a link between the Region and the
Centre (BAT).-Reports to: Director of Financial Planning Reporting
Level: No Direct ReportsGeographic Scope: Local - US -WHAT YOU WILL
BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Lead QPR (Quarterly Performance Review), CoPlan (Company Plan),
and other quarterly/monthly management forecasting and reporting
consistent with the IBPM Calendar.
- Perform actual vs. forecast, SOP to SOP and YoY analysis to
explain variances and provide key insights for next S&OP;
complete the budget review on a monthly /quarterly basis.
- Support S&OP presentation deck preparation and provide key
comments on variances; provide a holistic view on business
- Provide accurate management reports to key stakeholders.
- Actively pursue and find opportunities and cost efficiencies in
profit and loss statement and business performance (NTO,
expenditures and operating margin).
- Make decisions on financial reporting changes as needed to
provide accurate information to the business and the Group.
- Maintain engagement with relevant senior finance stakeholders
to drive continuous improvement in financial projections and ways
- Prepare outstanding and accurate reporting for executive
leadership to support decision making.
- Ensure a controlled environment in FP&A Team, including SOx
and Business Continuity Plans.-CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have recent experience in Financial Planning and
Analysis area and/or Commercial Finance?
- Are you familiar with key performing metrics on financial
documents?-ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Analysis, consolidation, and reporting knowledge.
- Extensive comprehensive work experience and familiarity with
BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) and SAP.
- Proven experience with project management techniques and
proficiency in PC skills, detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving skills and proactivity.
- Adapt quickly to changes and ambiguity.
- Possesses sophisticated communication, presentation,
leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Teamwork approach. Able to work with diverse
- Lead by example to drive a high performing culture.
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent required in
Finance or similar
- MBA/MAC/CPA or international equivalent preferred-BENEFICIAL
- Tobacco business background
- Experience on Transnational CorporationsJob
Number:-[[id]]Reynolds American Incorporated is positively
transforming the tobacco industry. We're a family of companies that
strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us
because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are
redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the
21st century.When other companies talk about growth, they only talk
about size. At Reynolds American, we focus on the growth of our
people. We take pride in each other's growth and well-being
throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total
well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people
thrive.-ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:Reynolds American Inc. is an
indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco
p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco
Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff
Company, LLC; Modoral Brands, Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company;
Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC;-Reynolds Brands, Inc.; and Vuse
Stores LLC.- This position is with [[custContractualLE]].Here,
you'll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and
revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled
and passionate people every day.-Compensation/Targeted Bonus
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.Benefit
SummaryOur company offers very competitive-benefit plans,
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and
post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company
matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions
up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid
vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury
duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and
double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit
- Extensive training opportunities--Reynolds American Inc. and
its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability status.Our organization offers a level of
challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees
that stands apart from the crowd.We are also committed to employing
a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences
and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully
achieving its business
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact us directly via email
Keywords: Reynolds, Winston-Salem , FP&A Senior Finance Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Rural Hall, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!