Company: Westfall Technik Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CONTROLLERHere at Westfall Technik we pride ourselves on being
the fastest growing Plastic Injection Manufacturing Company in the
USA and soon Globally. While many companies outsource their work,
we believe in keeping our jobs in the US. We currently support over
1,500 employees across 15 facilitates in the US, and we are still
growing. We invest in our people here at Westfall. Our overall
success is largely contributed to our employees' skills and
talents, that have been impactful and essential to the growth of
our business. Here, you'll get the opportunity to test your
knowledge and skills and become a critical player within Westfall.
We want you to view your time at Westfall as an investment to your
future. We are currently seeking a Controller with the below
qualifications: Professional Attributes
- Assist site managers in developing financial tools of the
- Manage all general accounting functions which include
performing month-end close process, preparing and booking journal
entries, account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Work with the team to ensure timely and accurate monthly closes
targeting a 3-day close process.
- Prepare Individual Site plus Consolidated Balance Sheet,
P&L and Cash Flow.
- Oversee tax related matters, as assigned by the Corporate
Controller, to ensure they are met in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the corporate cost accountant with costing
requirements at all sites.
- Variance reporting to budgets, forecasts and standards.
- Oversee activities related to payables and receivables.
- Assist in the transition of AP and AR to Shared Services.
- Oversee cash management and forecasting.
- Work with site leadership in the creation of the annual
- Work with site leadership in the creation of periodic forecasts
- Monitor month-end and year-end close process.
- Implement and maintain internal controls.
- Annual financial audit for all sites.
- Ensure no adjustments of financial audits.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Pursues continuous improvement opportunities to ensure company
needs are met.
- Work with the Operations Team on LEAN initiatives.
- Work in partnership with the Group Controller on all requested
tasks.Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business with focus in Accounting/Finance
or Accounting associate degree with 8+years of work
- Five years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
that utilizes a standard costing system. Additional background in
Public Accounting with Audit experience a plus.
- CPA or CMA certification, active or inactive a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers, co-workers, clients and customers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety
of instructions in various forms and deal with several abstract and
- Comfortable learning new software/computer skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Prior Experience with IQMS (ERP) a plus. What You'll Love About
- Salary: $105000 - $110000 / Year
- 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Pay, COVID Sick Pay, Vacation Pay
- 401K, Plus Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Sponsored Life and AD&D,
Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Parental Leave, and More---
- We understand how COVID has affected many businesses around the
globe. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, many companies had to
permanently shut down and lay off workers. Because Westfall Technik
is an essential business, we kept our doors open, our employees
employed and kept our employees safe by following our COVID policy
and procedures, which still stand in place today.
- We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, region, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: Westfall Technik Inc., Winston-Salem , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Mocksville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!