Global Management Trainee - Finance
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking
for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a
part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Finance Management Trainee
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate.
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC.
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of Finance.
As a Management Trainee (known as a Global Graduate) in Finance,
you ll get exposure to commercial business elements across
Marketing (Consumer and Trade Marketing) and Supply
Commercial Finance supports the commercial functions of the
organization in setting the overall organizational commercial
strategy as well as ensuring the delivery of financial objectives.
Your immersion into the function will allow for a deep
understanding of the commercial drivers of the business including
pricing, cost management, and marketing investment for all our
categories including combustibles, traditional oral, and new
product categories. The Commercial Finance team works closely with
the business in driving our transformation vision with a core focus
on the vapor and modern oral categories. Working across functions
is a critical element to your experience as you work with our brand
marketing, trade marketing, and operations teams to build and
capture value across the business.
Operations Finance supports our Operations Function in providing a
high-quality product while actively delivering financial goals. You
will be provided the opportunity to engage in all facets of
production, from receipt of raw materials, finished goods
manufacturing and delivery utilizing an extensive warehouse
network. Operations supports all categories - each with outstanding
production challenges. Cross functional business partnering
opportunities include marketing finance, brand marketing, research,
and development, legal, tax and participation in global sourcing
Reports to: Finance Manager
What you will be accountable for
- Supporting the development of commercial strategies and
delivering on financial objectives.
- Providing finance support for business partners including
budgeting and financial analysis.
- Developing robust business cases which support key investment
decisions across commercial areas.
- Delivering monthly financial forecasting including variance
analysis which identify key drivers of financial performance.
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement across key
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Have you completed at least one Finance focused
- Do you have experience leading groups?
Essential experience, skills, and knowledge
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, International
Business, or a related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in Finance or a related field.
- Global mobility.
- High academic performance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong business sense and a strategic mentality.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and
post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company
matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions
up to six percent.
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package.
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid
vacation plan based on length of service.
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury
duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule.
- Confidential personal financial counseling service.
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers.
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and
double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of
- Health-care advocacy service.
- Volunteer service opportunities.
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit
- Extensive training opportunities.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility, and
creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for
growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and
valuing different perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve
the company's potential for optimally achieving its business
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact us directly via email
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of
British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R.
J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company,
Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J.
Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds
Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI
Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This
position is with RAI Services Company Job Number: 39282
California Privacy Notice
Keywords: Reynolds, Winston-Salem , Global Management Trainee - Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!