Company: Adecco USA
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: May 6, 2021
If you're looking for a Administrative Assistant position, then
look no further! Adecco is looking for candidates for a
Professional Office in the Winston Salem Area. These positions are
Short Term. Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco? If you
meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES! Composing any
typing correspondence, establishing and maintaining files for
records, correspondence, and reports; arranging appointment
schedules for management; ordering and maintaining inventory of
office supplies; serving as receptionist; answering questions that
require interpretation of Policies and procedures; managing the
community office in the absence of Manager; and sorting and
distributing incoming mail.
- Receive rent statements each month, posts and deposits rents on
a daily basis and review other charges for accuracy and make
corrections as required.
- Compile data and maintain up-to-date records necessary to
prepare a variety of reports and forms each month. Know report
deadlines and be responsible to manager for adhering to them.
- Maintain the rent for the community, including maintaining
up-to-date records on all rent charges, move-in and move-out, and
rent debits and credits; and balancing the rent roll each month
with tenant ledger.
- Receive and enter all work orders into the computer. Enter all
completed work order into the computer on a daily basis. Check
completed work order for accuracy making sure entries are made
- Maintain up-to-date records of information on residents, data
changes, turnovers, and transfers. Prepare reports as
- Maintain utility records and assess charges.
- Schedule initial, annual, move-in, move-out and maintenance
inspections and distribute notification letters. At times, may be
required to perform inspections.
- Complete move-ins and move-outs and lease enforcements
- Prepare court papers for rent delinquency, charge delinquency
and other evictions for lease violations. At times, present court
cases and handle padlocks.
- Be responsible for mailbox keys and work with United States
Post Office in getting keys replaced and locks changed.
- Schedule Interviews and process interims and annual
- Sends out adjustment in rent letters as follow up to
- Coordinates with maintenance department for annual inspections,
tenant complaints and owner complaints. What's in it for you? ---
Medical, dental --- vision plan --- Paid Holidays --- 401(k) Plan -
Skills TrainingEqual Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read
our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we
will use your information, please The Company will consider
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco USA, Winston-Salem , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!