Sr. Administrative Assistant (Onsite)
Company: Collins Aerospace
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: November 18, 2021
United States of America
HNC32: US096-Winston-Salem (Oak Plaza 190 Oak Plaza Boulevard ,
Winston-Salem, NC, 27105 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for an Administrative Assistant who
will provide assistance to management by providing clerical and
office management support. You will work in a confidential and
highly responsive relationship with department leadership.
- Assist management by managing calendars and making priority
decisions to resolve schedule conflicts, monitoring email
communication and highlighting urgent matters requiring attention,
preparing activity reports and leadership engagement opportunities,
and coordinating team meetings.
- Project management to include but not limited to compiling
special reports, presentations, and organization charts.
- Interact with other administrative assistants collaboratively
to share knowledge and schedule activities with senior leadership
across the business, including resolving schedule conflicts as
executive calendars change.
- Acts as office manager with oversight of records management.
May perform building organizational activities.
- Assists in recommending, developing, and implementing new
processes and analysis.
- Offsite and onsite meeting/meal/celebration planning.
- Performs data entry and other normal office functions such as
setting up and maintaining files, arranging meetings and
conferences, and receiving, referring or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate
grammatical usage and answers questions relating to office
operations and established policies and procedures.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential and
routed only to appropriate areas.
- May provide executive assistant services as a direct assistant
to General Manager. This includes working independently on special
assignments, managing the leaders schedule, processing and handling
of confidential documents and other administrative duties.
- High School Diploma or
- AA/AS degree or
- other 2-year post high school training with a minimum of 4
years of relevant experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Event planning experience (site visitors, meeting events
- Experience with document preparation and maintenance
- MS PowerPoint-create basic presentations
- Data Entry
- Travel expenses
- Experience communicating with senior level leadership
- Experience working in a confidential environment
- Experience taking notes and creating write ups
- Experience proofreading correspondence
- Strong background in customer service or project
- Professional demeanor/presence, ability to work on sensitive
and confidential matters effectively.
- Capacity to work with urgent deadlines, changing priorities and
manage multiple high-priority assignments simultaneously.
- Possess a high level of organization skills, with a strong
focus on results and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, think critically and provide
proactive solutions with limited to no supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook,
O365 suite, Google suite.
- Concur and SAP experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success . We believe
a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Employee Scholar Program, tuition reimbursement program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Incentives for a Healthy You
- Bright Horizons, back-up child / elder care and college coach
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Collins Aerospace, Winston-Salem , Sr. Administrative Assistant (Onsite), Administration, Clerical , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!