Part Time Weekend Receptionist
Company: Accordius Health Lexington
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job Description:Reports to: Business Office Manager FLSA Status:
Hourly/Non-Exempt Summary: Provide general office support with a
variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Responsible for
answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate
departments and employees, mail distribution, flow of
correspondence, requisition of supplies when necessary, as well as
additional clerical duties. Environment: Work will be performed
primarily indoors at one of our long-term healthcare facilities,
throughout all areas, including in resident rooms, and on carpeted
and/or tiled floors. Work will be performed there routinely around
other co-workers, healthcare staff, residents, and guests. Due to
the nature of facility's business, worker may be exposed to
occasional slippery floors, object on floors, chemicals, sharp
objects, hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood
borne pathogens, and communicable diseases, as well as high-stress
medical and/or life threatening situations.Responsibilities:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives
that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or
improve the work environment.
- Ensure phone calls are redirected to appropriate employee or
- Provide callers with information about the facility, such as,
address, directions, fax numbers, facility/Company website and
other related information.
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be
able to work in the described environment.
- Answer telephones or switchboard during scheduled shift.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of
- Assist with other related clerical duties, such as, copying,
faxing, filing, etc., as needed.Requirements/Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work
- Six (6) months to one (1) year customer service experience or
related experience performing office/clerical duties.
- Excellent phone etiquette skills required.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and
make independent decisions.
- EducationEntry Level (0-2 years)
- ExperienceHigh School Diploma/GEDLocation:Lexington , NC
Keywords: Accordius Health Lexington, Winston-Salem , Part Time Weekend Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Lexington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!