Paid Social Media Strategist
Company: MullenLowe U.S., Inc. (1097)
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: May 19, 2019
We are looking for a Paid Social Media Strategist to join our
Winston-Salem Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the
U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year.
This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's
first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's
U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join our
Mediahub Winston-Salem Social Media team. We need someone with
experience developing social strategies, and executing and buying
paid social media.
- Develop, manage, and optimize comprehensive paid social campaigns
for the brand you work on.
- Execute paid social media strategy across all major
- Partner with a cross-functional team to execute large-scale paid
social programs and social extensions.
- Manage the social performance reporting process, communicating
results with key stakeholders in the agency and clients.
- Prepare presentations and recommendations, and be comfortable
sharing with the clients and internal team members.
- Experience planning, executing, optimizing, and reporting on paid
social media efforts. You must have experience in Facebook and
Instagram. Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Snapchat are a
- Social media know-how. You are up-to-date on the latest and
greatest across social platforms, have an eye on what is new and
exciting in the space, and what brands are doing it right.
- You aren't afraid to jump in, speak up and take charge in a
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a role where paid social media
management was a core job responsibility.
- Agency experience preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered
for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements
of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals
based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors
and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: MullenLowe U.S., Inc. (1097), Winston-Salem , Paid Social Media Strategist, Advertising , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!