Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: July 8, 2019
APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
The Marketing Analyst position supports the formulation,
administration, and execution of Blue Rhino's corporate marketing
and communications strategies. This includes customer promotions,
website and intranet content, merchandising, sales support, social
media, reporting and analysis, database management, and other
initiatives that further the Blue Rhino tank exchange brand.
Typically requires a bachelor's degree and 3 years' experience in a
marketing, advertising, or corporate communications role, with
experience in consumer marketing.
* Drives Blue Rhino volume and brand awareness by planning and
executing customer specific shopper marketing strategies. This
includes working closely with our operations team, sales team, and
our customers' marketing and merchandising teams to execute.
* Tracks and analyzes the effectiveness of our customer
specific/shopper marketing strategies and promotions, to include
reporting through Salesforce.
* Assists with company research initiatives, including our Blue
Rhino consumer panel and other research efforts.
* Provides marketing support to the sales and account manager teams
and also the innovation team in the form of materials,
presentations, and trade show assets.
* Assists in the development and execution of Blue Rhino
merchandising materials, to include display signage and POP
* Generates content for websites, social media, publications, press
releases, Q & As, brochures, and other vehicles that are targeted
to employees, customers, and/or consumers.
* Manages internal communication to employees regarding promotions,
branding, marketing and related items through various internal
vehicles, including Rhino Vision, Rhino Net, and the Point.
* Generates marketing dashboard reports and analysis, to include
website stats, rebate data/analysis, promotional tracking, budget,
and sales information.
* Manages usage of inflatable, costume, trade show, and premium
* Leads Blue Rhino email initiatives, to include compiling and
keeping up to date company email database from various sources.
* Support the management and monitoring of Blue Rhino social media
* Helps direct rebate and instant redeemable coupon program.
* Helps plan and execute occasional company events as assigned.
* Assists with the execution of all other Blue Rhino marketing
programs as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, journalism,
communications, public relations, or a related field.
* Requires 3+ years of experience in a marketing, advertising, or
corporate communications role.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required.
* Experience with database management, data mining, and data
* Must have excellent communication skills, to include writing and
* Must have customer service acumen and proven accomplishments in
* Social media experience preferred.
* Salesforce experience preferred.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Paid time off (including holidays)
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee and dependent life insurance
* Short term & long term disability (STD/LTD)
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to an
individual s race, religion, color, gender, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
protected veteran or military status, genetic information,
disability, national origin, age, or any other classification
protected by Federal, state or local law. If you are an individual
with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you
are unable or limited in your ability to access or use any one of
Ferrellgas' electronic means of applying for jobs as a result of
your disability you may request a reasonable accommodation by
contacting us via email@example.com or calling 1-888-337-7355.
Keywords: Ferrellgas, Winston-Salem , Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!