Social Media Manager
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: November 27, 2019
At Wildfire, our strategy team is structured to oversee all
communications planning, consumer insights, research, strategic
planning, and social/digital strategy projects. We believe that
bringing disciplines together into a tight-knit, efficient group
leads to a more holistic approach to the process and drives truly
effective and breakthrough work. As an integral part of the
Strategy team, the Social Media Manager is responsible for all
things organic social - including developing channel strategies,
working with the creative team to create compelling content,
managing, executing and reporting on social campaigns. You will
report to the Communications Strategist. We are looking for someone
who is passionate about new and emerging trends and innovation. The
right candidate will thrive in a creative and fast-paced
environment and use their own inherent creativity and expertise to
solve problems. This position will involve planning, executing and
reporting on integrated campaigns across social media platforms
such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube,
Snapchat and other social platforms. Responsibilities:
- -Serve as the organic social media thought-leader and advisor
to a cross-functional team of representatives within both the
agency and client environment.
- -Develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of clients'
- -Oversee day-to-day activity for approved content plans.
- -Coordinate input from representatives across multiple agency
disciplines to use in development of these integrated social media
- -Serve as the "go-to" communications contact for all things
organic social media and content marketing within the team.
- -Research, synthesize, and analyze information from the various
channels, the client's competitive market, as well as consumer
behavior and audience trends to form recommendations of channels to
best meet client objectives. Plan tactics to meet objectives.
- -Analyze campaign performance and author campaign reports on
social channel activity, including analysis of content and
recommendations on optimizations or enhancements moving forward.
- -Assist with presentation of communications plans and campaign
reports. Communicate campaign successes, failures, and
optimizations for future campaigns to both internal team and
- -Execute and moderate social media campaigns across platforms.
- -Write, develop and execute posts.
- -Track budgets and expenses by channel and client.
- -Proactively self-educate regarding new and emerging media
opportunities and channels to build clients' businesses.
- -Become the agency and client's expert on social channels,
strategies, best practices, and consumer behavior within social
- -Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a communications, media, or
- -Deep experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter,
YouTube, Snapchat and other major social platforms.
- -Familiarity with social media management platforms/publishing
& community management software such as Sprout, Hootsuite,
Sendible, Buffer or similar.
- -Comfortable diving into analytics and presenting results.
Wildfire, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Wildfire, Winston-Salem , Social Media Manager, Advertising , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!