Two Year Old Assistant Teacher
Company: Childcare Network, Inc.
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Work Address: 3595 Reynolda Road
Overview:COVID-19 considerations:All Associates are required to
wear masks and regular sanitizing must be conducted. Where
permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to
receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for
employment, if not currently employed by Child Development
Schools.Come grow with us! Childcare Network is growing rapidly and
we are looking for caring teachers to join our team!
This position is also open to applicants with minimal work
We offer a generous benefits package...
- No night or weekend shifts
- Child care discount offered
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available on a pretax
- Childcare Network will match up to $500 every year for your
- Paid holidays and flexible work schedules
- Tuition reimbursement
APPLY NOW! Work in an organization that values you!
State of North Carolina Requirements
Must pass a criminal background check and FBI Check
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Must be 18 Years or older.
Full Time Teachers:
- Minimum EDU 119 teaching credentials minimum
Floaters and Part-Time Assisant Teachers:
- No experience necessary
- TB test
- Background check
- Minimum of Associate in Early childhood EDU or equivalent
Keywords: Childcare Network, Inc., Winston-Salem , Two Year Old Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!