Location: Rural Hall
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Amazing opportunity with a multinational conglomerate
This Jobot Job is hosted by Matt Tassoni
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our client is a multinational conglomerate manufacturing
Why join us?
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or
- 3+ years of manufacturing engineering experience in forming and
fabrication (welding, brazing, etc.) of nickel-based alloys is
required. Those with more experience may be considered for a higher
- Experience with the application of thermal barrier and wear
coatings, including Fanuc and/or ABB robotic programming is
- Experienced user of SAP, TeamCenter and other IT platforms to
develop and improve the manufacturing environment in the Charlotte
Combustion Operations is desirable. Also experience using Siemens
NX is preferred.
- Experienced in implementing and/or improving manufacturing
processes, information, facilities, and production planning in a
shop environment with a working knowledge of fixture and tooling
design and use.
- Working knowledge and experience within complex manufacturing
operations and demonstrated competence in a production environment
leading diverse teams.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored
work authorization. Client employees with current visa sponsorship
may be eligible for internal transfers.
- As a federal contractor, our client continues to monitor
federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine
mandate. Pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is
addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and
may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law.
Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires
employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are
granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Complete the development and implementation of manufacturing
work instructions for complex gas turbine combustion component
fabrication and machining processes, including line-ups, standard
operating processes, and quality control documentation.
- Participate in and lead manufacturing and repair process
development and improvement projects on gas turbine combustion
components. Effectively work with design and repair engineering
colleagues on new product introduction and process development and
- Determine the most economic manufacturing and repair processes,
operation sequence, and tooling for the fabrication, machining, and
coating of gas turbine combustion components.
- Support and lead strategic projects to bring new manufacturing
capabilities into facility through new equipment or modernization
of existing equipment.
- Support shop personnel to successfully execute manufacturing
processes and complex fabrication and coating activities.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Winston-Salem , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Rural Hall, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!