Customer Development Manager - E-Commerce
Company: Hanes Brands
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: February 12, 2020
This position is responsible for directing and managing (owning)
a very aggressive customer growth opportunity within the Walmart
Ecommerce team. This individual will be responsible for developing,
executing and driving well thought-out sales and marketing
strategies across Intimates (Bras and Shapewear) that delivers
accelerated sales and profit growth. Individual must be a
self-starter, a collaborator, a good communicator and have the
leadership abilities to lead a team. Initiate, develop and
facilitate sales and marketing strategies that increase HbI's
assortment, sales, and profit.
- Owns the HbI lead role in customer management for Walmart
Ecommerce and Intimates.
- Individual needs to have an entrepreneurial spirit with the
ability to be creative, to be a problem solver and think outside of
- Exhibits keen understanding of the marketing and sales process
with the ability to develop, implement and communicate well thought
out strategies to profitably drive HbI businesses.
- Accountability for continuous and comprehensive sales action
plans to achieve goals - display ability to execute short term and
long-term opportunities in managing results.
- Responsible for product sell-in, assortment management, item
set-up, forecasting and sales to meet/exceed Hbi financial
- Must quickly develop an understanding of processes, strategies
and financial metrics for Walmart.com. Must be able to communicate
and collaborate with Hanesbrands business partners to drive
- Conduct business reviews with cross functional Hanesbrands
teams, including but not limited to, marketing, sales, forecasting,
planning, customer service, and design/merchandising.
- Development and management of the trade and budget plans to
effectively delivery growth and profit. Includes oversight of
markdown, advertising, and marketing budgets specific to business
- Develop annual financial and sales plans in conjunction with
Director and Chief Customer Engagement Officer.
- Lead quarterly product reviews, assortment plans and account
sell-in meetings. MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 4-year college degree required (BA,BS).
- Prefer 5+ years of previous sales or marketing experience with
major retailer partners (major retailer experience preferred)
- E-Commerce experience preferred
- Expert and functional knowledge of Microsoft office -
especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibits leadership and management traits, along with strong
problem solving and communication skills
- Travel Required
- Subscribes to the highest standards of business ethics and
Global Code of Conduct To qualify, applicants must be legally
authorized to work in the United States and should not require now,
or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: Telephone: Email:
Keywords: Hanes Brands, Winston-Salem , Customer Development Manager - E-Commerce, Executive , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!