Executive Assistant and Manager, Office of the CEO
Company: Hanes Brands
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Manager, Office of the CEO is a highly skilled, organized
professional who manages the office, including all administrative
matters for the CEO. This role provides administrative support for
the CFO, SVP Corporate Development, and SVP Corporate Affairs and
Communications. -The incumbent will work independently and as a
team member, interacting with all levels of the organization, the
Board of Directors, Community Leaders, shareholders, and consumers.
This role also manages special projects, event/meeting planning,
complex travel arrangements, maintains calendars. Incumbent must be
a self-starter who can be discreet and hold sensitive information
in the strictest confidence. Incumbent will work closely with SVP
Communications on editing/proofreading corporate
communications/correspondence. The Manager, Office of the CEO must
uphold the Corporation?s image and integrity at all times.
- Monitor and manage the flow of information to and from the CEO
, keeping informed and initiating appropriate responses. Prepare
routine correspondence for CEO?s approval/signature.
- Organize all Board of Directors meetings to include travel
arrangements, hotel and dinner reservations, ground transportation
(airport and local transfers), meeting room set-up, catering as
needed, and submitting Director expenses for reimbursement.
- Efficiently and effectively organize and prioritize assignments
and projects to meet management needs.
- Must be familiar with and comfortable operating audio-visual
equipment, and Teams/Zoom meetings.
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings to leverage time and
- Coordinate all logistics and details of travel, to include
arranging commercial and/or private aircraft reservations; hotel
and ground transportation arrangements; preparing detailed
itineraries; renewing passports and applying for international
visas; and submitting travel expenses according to T&E
- Collaborate with SVP Corporate Affairs and Communications in
organizing local and global corporate meetings according to CEO?s
agenda and objectives. Could include partnering with local event
planning professionals, external AV providers, meeting venue
leadership team, etc.
- Provide administrative support to ensure day-to-day and special
events are conducted in a professional manner, representative of
- BS/BA degree (Business major preferred) and 7+ years relevant
- High School Diploma and 11+ years relevant experience
- Notary Public or complete requirements as soon as
- Special Skills
- Previous experience with Board of Directors strongly
- Superior event planning skills (meeting and travel)
- Ability to orchestrate logistics and activities of a complex,
- Strong analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Proven written and editorial skills
- Years of Experience
- 5+ years supporting C-Suite executives and/or management
experience of increased responsibility
- Other requirements
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Requires working at Corporate Office; flexible remote work as
- High level of familiarity/proficiency with Microsoft OfficeTo
qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status -EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/DisabledOnly applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: - -Telephone:
Keywords: Hanes Brands, Winston-Salem , Executive Assistant and Manager, Office of the CEO, Executive , Lewisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!