Director Finance - Revenue Capture NC
Company: British American Tobacco
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking
for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a
part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DIRECTOR FINANCE -- REVENUE CAPTURE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Senior Level
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC USA
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Commercial Finance.
The role is responsible for business partnering with a
cross-functional team to provide strategic financial guidance in
driving sustainable net revenue growth. Specific responsibilities
include, but not limited to, RGM strategy development and
execution, leading all aspects of financial forecasts, business
cases and post implementation reviews, and championing the company
ethos. The ideal candidate will proactively and collaboratively
work across the organization to develop and influence the
strategies that can effectively be used as a lever to grow revenue
and improve profit for the organization and provide thoughtful
insights on key business decisions. In addition, the incumbent will
focus on the professional development of his/her team. The most
qualified candidate will drive team performance and development as
well as their own. This role will not only provide a great platform
for personal growth but also an extraordinary opportunity for
growth within the function.
Reports to: Senior Director, Commercial Finance -- Revenue
Reporting Level: No Direct Reports
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Serve the company as a key member of the RGM Leadership Team
with a keen understanding of the business and how to enable
sustainable net revenue growth.
- Work to ensure the achievement of RGM financial plans and
supporting execution initiatives.
- Present and communicate to senior stakeholders the forecasts,
performance, and potential risks/opportunities of financial
- Partner with multiple senior stakeholders (Finance, Marketing,
Legal, etc.) and provide strategic and financial guidance to the
- Provide leadership and coordination to drive continuous
improvement in processes and efficiency within the commercial
- Provide guidance and support to the RGM team for Quarterly and
- Coach, mentor, and develop the team providing career
development planning and opportunities.
- Driving ad-hoc projects as required. CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE
- Have you worked in Revenue Growth Management?
- Do you have recent experience presenting to senior leadership
(VP and up?) ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 10 years of experience in Accounting, Financial Analysis, or
- 3+ years in revenue management.
- Strong business acumen. Understand market dynamics and demand
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to articulate
financial strategy, results, and forecasts.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-pace and ambiguous
- Demonstrate strategic and innovative thinking with strong
influencing and leadership skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo as necessary.
- Strong track record of leading and developing others.
- Bachelor--s Degree in accounting, Finance, Business
Administration, or related area. BENEFICIAL
- CPA, MBA, MAC or international equivalent preferred.
- High proficiency in PC skills and detailed knowledge of
Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to tailor communication relative to the style and needs
of others. COMPENSATION/TARGETED BONUS
- Competitive annual salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus BENEFIT SUMMARY
We offer very competitive compensation and benefit plans,
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and
post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company
matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions
up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid
vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury
duty leave; Also, Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counselling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and
double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit
- Extensive training opportunities Our organization offers a
level of challenge, responsibility, and creativity for motivated
employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also
committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different
perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's
potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact us directly via email
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of
British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R.
J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company,
Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J.
Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds
Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI
Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This
position is with RAI Services Company. Job Number: 41677
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN -- A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A
Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for
innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
-- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco
employees across more than 180 markets
-- Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
-- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42
-- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities
for innovation in 4 strategic locations
-- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International
Women--s Day Best Practice winner
-- Seal Award winner -- one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Have you been on a career break for 18 months or longer? Are you
ready to return to your career? If your answers to these questions
is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why you took
a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to the
workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a
dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do
here at Reynolds American. We know that collaborating with
colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and
best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your
California Privacy Notice
Keywords: British American Tobacco, Winston-Salem , Director Finance - Revenue Capture NC, Executive , Linwood, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!