General Manager, Flight School Operations
Company: Piedmont Flight, Inc.
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Piedmont Flight Training has been creating pilots at Smith
Reynold---s Airport for over 30 years.-- We are Part 141 school and
have one of the most comprehensive training programs in North
Carolina. Our offering consists of a fleet of thirteen aircraft,
full-motion simulators and fourteen flight instructors.-- The
school is in a tremendous growth phase and we---re looking for a
General Manager to continue the growth.We see ourselves as
responsible for supporting student success by creating an optimum
learning environment, responding to student needs, empowering our
team, demonstrating professionalism and developing cooperative work
relationships with the management team, instructors and students.
--The person for this role position is motived, a team player and
has a positive attitude on a daily basis.The candidate for this
role must have the ability to:
- Supervise and lead a team of Certified Flight Instructors and
Management team consisting of a Chief Pilot and Director of
- Manage the daily operations of the flight school.
- Provide the highest possible level of a flight training
experience for the students.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the front office, Chief
Flight Instructor and Director of Maintenance
- Identify, develop and grow new revenue streams
- Work closely with existing university partnerships and
identify, develop and grow new
- Addressing student concerns in a timely manner
- Demonstrate adaptability, communication, information
processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork
- Build sales and maximize profitability.
- Analyze a profit & loss statement, monitor cashflows,
scrutinize expenses and provide monthly performance updates
- Analyze operating results, research discrepancies, and
effectively report findings.
- Strictly maintain an annual budget and forecast for the
Provide daily & ongoing oversight of:
- Daily Sales
- Daily Flight Lesson Tracking
- Monitoring Cashflows
- Student Acquisition
- Asset Utilization
- Affiliate PartnershipsSkills:
- Financial acumen
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Excellent communication skills--Experience/Education
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Part 107 Drone Pilot Certification
- Associates in Aviation Management or Business
- Three years of experience in the aviation industry
- Three years in management role
- Three years sale experience
Keywords: Piedmont Flight, Inc., Winston-Salem , General Manager, Flight School Operations, Executive , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!