Portfolio Project Manager - Data and Analytics
Company: Hayward Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Hayward Holdings. (NYSE "HAYW") is the largest manufacturer of
residential swimming pool equipment globally, with a significant
presence in the commercial pool market that is continuously
growing. Portfolio Project Manager - Data and Analytics Reporting
to: Director, Portfolio Management Office Primary Location: United
States - Clemmons, NCThe Portfolio Project Manager - Data and
Analytics role is to drive and lead to a successful delivery,
through collaborative and clear efforts. Delivery includes
management of single or multiple projects within scope, quality,
time and within budget that may be clearly defined or may require
dynamic change management to deliver business value needs. In this
highly-visible role, you will be partnering with the Senior
Director, Data and Analytics, leading data and analytics projects.
This position requires global collaboration, engagement from the
beginning of the project through its life cycle, taking full
ownership of the delivery and outcome, and being ready to step in
to make tough decisions in a timely manner. To be successful in
this role, you will need to have a good grasp of data warehouse
concepts, ability to translate technical terms to non-technical and
vice versa, and understand data and analytics terminology.
Function: Information Technology
- Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding
limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing
- Define and detail the project scope, translate technical terms
to non-technical and vice versa, identify and schedule project
deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
- Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor
progress, and keep stakeholders informed.
- Implement project communication plan, establish standards and
procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by negotiating,
assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Assist in team development and hold team members accountable
for commitments, remove roadblocks/impediments
- Develop metrics, track key project milestones, and provide
project updates on a consistent basis to all stakeholders, and
senior management about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of
- Provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to the project
team members throughout the project life cycle. Most importantly,
- Perform risk assessment, and implement mitigation plans.
- Managing cost and schedule and making sound fiduciary decisions
regarding project expenditures.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and are in line with
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards
throughout entire project execution.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement,
and continuously benchmark projects.
- Ensure that guidelines, rules, and standards are in place and
are being followed with rigor and discipline.
- Become a trusted adviser.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, or equivalent 10+ years'
experience in Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, and/or Business
Intelligence functional role, providing data integration and
reporting solutions in large-scale enterprise environments using
on-prem and Cloud-based databases, and 5+ years in a global project
management role in the Manufacturing industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Project Management and/or support large complex global data and
analytics projects through the full project life cycle.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology, or PMI Agile Certified
Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification.
- Experience with ETL, data transformation, and leading reporting
tool (MS BI, Tableau, or Cognos)
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, and Data and Analytics
workflow, a plus.
- Proficient in project management software tools, methodologies,
and best practices.
- Strong relationship building, verbal and written communication
skills and comfortable presenting to different levels in the
organization, across multiple countries and cultures.
- Excellent leadership, strategic business mindset, conflict
resolution abilities, timely decision making, and change management
- Highly collaborative and team oriented.
- Strong problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined
scope, budget, and timeline.
- Self-starter, highly organized, multi-tasker, set priorities,
complete tasks, and meet deadlines and within budget with minimal
supervision, and ability to work through ambiguity. Headquartered
in Charlotte, North Carolina, Hayward designs, manufactures, and
markets a full line of residential and commercial pool and spa
equipment, including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, salt
chlorinators, automation, lighting, safety, flow control, and
energy solutions at our company-owned facilities in North Carolina,
Tennessee, Arizona, Rhode Island, Spain, and China. We have
distribution facilities in France, Canada, and Arizona.
For over 80-years, Hayward has been enhancing pool ownership by
manufacturing cutting-edge, advanced pool and spa equipment.
Hayward listens to our customers' needs and ensures they are
implemented during the design and manufacturing process. The goal
is to become the preferred brand of choice with every residential
and commercial swimming pool and spa. Benefits
- Benefits Effective Day 1
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance, and Short and Long-term
- 401K Match, plus 3% Profit Sharing
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Paid Sick Time
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And many more employee benefits---
Keywords: Hayward Holdings, Inc., Winston-Salem , Portfolio Project Manager - Data and Analytics, Executive , Clemmons, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!