Market Insights Manager
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Market Insights Manager will be responsible for understanding
what consumers are doing and analyzing trends. The emphasis will be
on determining emotional drivers and then crafting the story of how
those trends will impact the business.
- Synthesize information from external sources to understand
consumer behavior and look for trends which could impact business
- Product Trends
- Competitive Trends
- Consumer Trends
- Conduct proprietary research to track business environment and
- Manage projects including survey design, collection, and
- Brand Tracker for overall brand perception among
- Guest Experience Surveys to test operational impact.
- Pricing Studies
- Initiative Trackers for specific products and events.
- Conduct qualitative research including in-home visits,
shop-a-longs, and some focus groups.
- Organize all phases of research including design, recruiting,
- Maintain Small Data team for ethnographic team.
- Coalesce information from all participants into one story.
- Archive videos and photos from research for easy
- Update Insights Portal with all relevant information to be
The ideal candidate should possess the knowledge and skills
generally associated with a Bachelor's Degree plus 3-5 years of
progressively increasing experience. Experience dealing with
external research vendors. Knowledge of current research
methodologies -- Quantitative and Qualitative. Excellent
communication and analytical skills. Experience managing projects.
Good interpersonal skills able to communicate with a wide range of
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Winston-Salem , Market Insights Manager, Executive , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!