Produce Manager Level IV
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To supervise and ensure that Lowes Foods guest service,
merchandising programs, and departmental operation is maintained in
the produce department.
1. Ensure guests receive polite, friendly service from the
produce/floral department staff.
2. Achieve budgeted sales and profits for the produce/floral
3. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies.
4. Operate the department according to merchandising and
operational guidelines and programs.
5. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods
6. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department
according to Lowes Foods standards.
7. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to ensure
produce department hosts achieve satisfactory performance
8. Perform product preparation, receiving, conditioning, stocking
and guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
9. Maintain department's labor budget and scheduling standards.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of produce operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and guest service skills.
9. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Winston-Salem , Produce Manager Level IV, Executive , Wilkesboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!