Chicken Kitchen Manager
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To grow community by supervising and ensuring all Chicken Kitchen
hosts provide personal guest interactions that build genuine
relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned experience
while maintaining operations standards.
1. Ensure our guests receive polite, friendly service from all
chicken kitchen staff.
2. To personally demonstrate superior guest service at all
3. Achieve sales, shrink and profit goals for the chicken
4. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies.
5. Operate the department according to strict merchandising and
6. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods
7. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department
according to Lowes Foods standards.
8. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to ensure
chicken kitchen staff achieve satisfactory performance
9. Perform product preparation, receiving, ordering, stocking and
guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
10. Maintain department's labor budget and scheduling
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
12. Perform PA announcements.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Must be able to actively engage guests. Willingness to have fun
with our guests.
3. Ability to work well with others.
4. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs.
5. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
6. Knowledge of deli as well as chicken kitchen operations.
7. Ability to supervise people including training and
8. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
9. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
10. Must be at least 18 years old.
11. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
12. Ability to effectively communicate with, and take direction
13. Ability to work well with computers.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Winston-Salem , Chicken Kitchen Manager, Executive , Clemmons, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!