Marketing and Admissions Director
Company: Accordius Health at Wilkesboro
Posted on: September 22, 2022
NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are pleased to offer a voluntary
benefit for employees to access their pay on their own schedule.
Work today, get paid today.Must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
Primary Series must be completed, booster is not required but is
encouraged.Accordius Health at Wilkesboro is a member of the
Accordius Health family of skilled nursing facilities and
rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and
quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting
people. If you are looking for a healthcare organization where you
can bring your best ""you"" to work, where you can make a
difference, and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers,
then we are also looking for you. Join us!At Accordius Health, we
value our employees and provide a great working environment!
Position Description:The Marketing and Admissions Director will
coordinate and implement effective facility marketing and sales
programs. Ensure the facility meets its sales objectives. Lead and
coordinate the admissions process. Responsible for the facility's
census growth and quality mix. While this individual cannot market
nor fill the building themselves, they must be able to develop and
lead the facility marketing team to achieve business goals. Also,
responsible for 50% external business development focus and 50%
What you will do:
- Develop and implement a team-based, facility-level Marketing
Plan to include: analyzing the local healthcare system; identifying
and meeting needs of customers; determining core competitive
advantages; building a core selling message; establishing reach and
frequency for target customers and prospects and; coordinating
selling strategies and tactics.
- Make external sales calls on target market in order to execute
facility Marketing Plan and achieve census and quality mix
- Understand census, quality mix and bed management needs of the
- Maintain referral management database as a sales management
- Work with the Administrator to identify and develop an
Admission Support Team, to include Administrator, department heads,
etc. This team will process admissions paperwork, ensure
appropriate payor source, conduct tours, etc.
- Provide daily updates to the Admission Support Team regarding
marketing and admissions activities.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Director of
Nursing and the Business Office Manager to ensure appropriate and
efficient decisions about prospective admissions.
- Make admissions recommendations to facility management.
- When admissions determinations are made, communicate with
nursing and housekeeping about appropriate room and bed selection,
as well as special needs of new admits to staff to facilitate a
- Confirm that the Admissions Support Team obtains appropriate
admission paperwork and signatures from residents or responsible
parties prior to each admission.
- Lead development of a Public Relations campaign, to include
media contacts, press releases, event management, etc., that would
extol the virtues of the facility to the local community.
- Manage ancillary marketing programs to include On-hold
marketing, web page development, e-referral, and other company
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration,
Communications, or related field preferred. Equivalent related work
experience may be acceptable.
- Two (2) or more years' experience in a sales/marketing position
with a proven track record of success; healthcare experience a
- One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory
- Demonstrated ability to understand and promote technical
information (i.e. clinical outcomes, data points).
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proven effective public speaking and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
objectives.Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable
accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for
exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable
Keywords: Accordius Health at Wilkesboro, Winston-Salem , Marketing and Admissions Director, Executive , Wilkesboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!