Manager Retail Operations - Amazon
Company: HanesBrands, Inc.
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job DescriptionOverviewThis position will report directly to the Director of Customer Development. While this role will evolve over time, it is a general support function that will be enlisted by the team to help drive customer challenges and operations over time. From multi-functional challenges like EDI/forecasting, to operations, to defining and driving reporting processes, this role will be a key role and act like the glue of the team to ensure we stay on track, stay productive and achieve our 4X volume targets. Additionally, this roll will be the lead liaison between our domestic drive and actions, and the broader HBI/Amazon teams worldwide. The winning candidate will be exposed across HBI’s various functions and categories and thus needs to be a true leader and self-starter.Responsibilities
- Leadership of the inventory planning function, responsible for defining and organizing the forecasting needs.
- Executes and collaborates on a strategic vision for planning across the team. Finding ways to re-invent how we conduct business and find efficiencies to benefit HBI and Amazon.
- Responsible for driving processes and procedures on multiple functional levels as we continue to learn about Amazon.
- Responsible to develop/manage and track accurate shipment call for area of business at the beginning of each month.
- Develops the annual shipment plans (OPC) in conjunction with the Director. Communicates plans and rationale to cross-functional HBI teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations and Supply Chain.Qualifications Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly energetic and motivated
- Strong Leadership skills
- 3-5 years of experience in Retail, Replenishment, Sales or Inventory Management or Category Management
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong PC skills – Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills required To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status Equal Opportunity Employer/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: Telephone: 877.999.5553Email: HBI_TA@hanes.comCompany DescriptionHanesBrands is a socially responsible leading marketer of everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands in the Americas, Asia and Europe, including Hanes, Champion, Playtex, DIM, Bali, Maidenform, Flexees, Just My Size, Wonderbra, Noir Die, Lovable and Gear for Sports. Our products can be found in eight out of 10 households. We sell more units of intimate apparel, male underwear, socks, shapewear, hosiery and T-shirts than any other apparel company.
Keywords: HanesBrands, Inc., Winston-Salem , Manager Retail Operations - Amazon, Executive , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!