Information Security Manager 3
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: March 9, 2019
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members. This Information Security Manager is responsible for managing a large, complex information security work unit or a number of smaller specialized work units with direct impact to organization-wide information security objectives having high risk and complexity. Works with and influences senior information security and line of business management to identify, formulate, and implement information security solutions and controls for functional areas managed to mitigate risk. Team responsible for complex and innovative solutions addressing functions including: vulnerability detection, threat analysis, network intrusion and development/implementation of vulnerability mitigation strategies; identifying security risks and solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, security tools, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services, and access management services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data. Has a broad awareness of the state of information security across the enterprise and industry and influences change to information security policy, standards and procedures for systems/applications/tools. May represent the organization to external partners, including regulators, industry groups and governmental agencies. Manages a highly technical team and/or manages through lower level managers. Successful candidate will work closely with the Information Security Management, Risk, and Enterprise Access Management team along with business lines and technology leadership across the enterprise in the execution of the WF strategies/objectives.
- 9+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: information security, IT systems security or technology experience including 3+ years direct experience in information security
- 3+ years of management experience, in an Information Security or IT environment
- 3+ years of experience managing large information security functions
- Experience managing a technology infrastructure function, application or information security function that has impact across the enterprise
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence and interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Knowledge and understanding of information security strategy, risk assessments, architecture, and governance
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Hands on platform experience ( Windows or Unix)
- Ability to think both conceptually and detailed as needed.
- Ability to negotiate to achieve desired goals with a successful outcome for all parties.
- Ability to identify challenges, anticipate obstacles, influence and set direction, and resolve issues.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills (written and spoken) including Senior Management.
- Expert analytical skills with a keen ability to see how to translate needs of the teams into tangible deliverables.
- High level understanding of various development technologies, development environments, and infrastructure. .
- Past Wells Fargo and/or Wachovia experience.
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
SD-Sioux Falls: 3201 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Winston-Salem , Information Security Manager 3, Executive , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!