Senior Manager Architecture - Global Data
Company: Hanes Brands
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Imagine a future that is transformed by agile processes,
automation, advanced analytics, robotics, artificial intelligence
and many other digital capabilities. The HanesBrands IT team is
looking for people who challenge the ordinary and seek to innovate
in order to create the future. If this is you come join our global
team! We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to change
the ordinary into the extraordinary!
The Senior Manager Architecture manages a team of Architects
performing systems analysis and design, system modeling,
performance modeling, integration planning and technology and
component selection to ensure architectural consistency and
coherence between technical and business processes.
Responsibilities Organizational Impact:
- Manages a team with focus on policy and strategy
implementation. Establishes operational plans with measurable
contribution towards the achievement of results of the job
function. Focus is on short-term operational plans (e.g., less than
1 year). Provides measurable input to new products, processes or
standards in operational plans that will have some impact on the
achievement of overall function results.
- Typically does not have budget or P&L accountability, but
may manage certain processes or projects within a defined budget
set by management.Innovation & Complexity:
- Responsible for making moderate to significant improvements of
processes, systems or products to enhance performance of job
- Problems and issues faced are numerous and undefined, and
require detailed information gathering, analysis and investigation
to understand the problem. Problems are difficult and moderately
complex. Problems typically impact multiple departments or
specialties. Problems are typically solved through drawing from
prior experience and analysis of issues.Communication & Influence:
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job
function, which may include external customers or vendors depending
upon the job function.
- Explains policies, practices and procedures of the job area to
others within the organization. May work to justify and gain
cooperation of other parties on practices, policies and procedures.
Sometimes requires ability to influence others outside of own job
area on policies, practices and procedures.Leadership & Talent
- Manages a small to mid-sized team consisting of experienced
professionals. Leads, directs and reviews the work of a team who
exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Typically has hiring, firing, promotion and reward authority
within own area, in accordance with manager review and
- Influences stakeholders to specify, design and select IT
Solutions & Services that deliver transformational value to the
- Mentors, coaches, and manages team of enterprise architects
ensuring high-quality delivery of IT solutions
- Directs the research, evaluation and advisement of technology
solutions on projects of medium to high complexity in multiple
- technical architecture areas
- Validates the risk and cost-benefits of architecture options
and recommends investments based on the size, scope, and cost
- technology requirements
- Monitors the analysis of the current architecture to identify
weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements such as
- expanding resource capacity, reducing time & cost, and
- Performs inspections and quality reviews of system architecture
as a lead member of the Enterprise Architecture Review
- Coordinates the integration of externally and internally
developed components to achieve operability aligned with
- business models and trends
- Communicates architectural policies and standards for the
- Keeps abreast of all current and new vendor technologies and
presents their architecture impact through \"white papers\"
- Adheres to security procedures, change control guidelines and
Sarbanes-Oxley requirementsQualifications Knowledge & Experience:
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the
execution of processes, projects and tactics within one job area.
Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific
technical or professional discipline with understanding of the
impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience
and minimum 7 years prior relevant experienceQualifications:
- Experience as Architecture leader for a data warehouse and/or
data lake teams.
- Experience with Global Data Quality Management &
- Strong technical understanding of data management concepts,
data integration design patterns, data quality management and data
architecture principles and techniques across the enterprise.
- Customer/business focus with ability to negotiate, facilitate
and build consensus.
- Strong organizational and team management. Must be able to
promote a global team environment.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including
facilitation leadership and presentation development.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality
towards assigned tasks/goals
- Ability to decompose complex issues and drive timely decisions,
knowing when to engage others for additional input, and when to act
- Proven track record of execution and delivery.
- Proven ability to manage multiple and often competing
priorities in a global environment To qualify, applicants must be
legally authorized to work in the United States and should not
require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Keywords: Hanes Brands, Winston-Salem , Senior Manager Architecture - Global Data, Executive , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!