Registered Nurse - Medical / Surgical - $15,000 Bonus Eligible
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Overview:UP TO A $15,000 SIGNING BONUS POSITION for experienced
RELOCATION ELIGIBLE POSITION for experienced RNs.
We are currently interviewing for med/surg RNs with at least one
year of experience.
- Ensures completion of nursing interventions, medical orders,
and other related therapies.
- Delegates appropriately to ensure the implementation of the
plan of care while ensuring patient safety.
- May serve as a mentor/coach, a code blue leader and/or RRT
- Consistently utilizes appropriate communication tools such as
Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, and Question
(SBARQ) when communicating within the interdisciplinary team and
when handing off patient care.
Our med/surg unit includes telemetry beds and specializes in
patients who exhibit a wide-range of ailments including pneumonia,
stroke, cardiac, respiratory, and diabetes.
If you are looking for a great small town community hospital where
you will find your work family, look no farther. Located in
Davidson County NC, Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center is a
146-bed hospital offering a wide range of services to meet the
community's healthcare needs.
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health Thomasville Medical
- Magnet Designated Hospital
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to advance your career
- Leader in LCBTQ Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights
- Top Teaching Hospital by The Leapfrog Group (2019)
- Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center has been fully
accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have earned
some of the nation's top honors in quality care, including Breast
Center accreditation and Sleep Center accreditation.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #RN #RegisteredNurse #NHhiringRN
#RemarkableRNsLet Novant Health be the destination for your
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Preferred. Graduate of an
accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license
has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you
have not been licensed in another state during the last five years,
successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is
required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In
order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply
for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate
state Required. Advanced certifications as required per facility
- Additional skills required: Appropriate customer service,
effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal
communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills,
conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy.
Advanced training as required by department.Responsibilities:It is
the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver
the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters
teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health, Winston-Salem , Registered Nurse - Medical / Surgical - $15,000 Bonus Eligible, Healthcare , Thomasville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!