RN/LPN Shifts - Premium Pay!
Company: MGA Homecare
Location: Fancy Gap
Posted on: June 23, 2022
- Treatment of adults and children according to the active plan
of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Sign On Bonus!
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on
- Active Nursing License in good standing -(required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
care setting -(preferred)
- Home health experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communicationAdditional
InformationAs an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experienceAll your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location:
Fancy Gap, VA - 24328
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Winston-Salem , RN/LPN Shifts - Premium Pay!, Healthcare , Fancy Gap, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!