Registered Nurse (RN) - Full TIme
Company: Kindred At Home
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Clinical Assessment Advisor directly completes and oversees
development/ of the plan of treatment as approved by physician,
performs ongoing evaluation of patient needs and coordinates team
of professionals and other licensed clinicians and home health
aides to ensure optimal clinical outcomes. Works with physician
and/or referral source to obtain all pertinent clinical information
for optimal assessment generation. Ensures consistent team care
scheduling and dissemination of updated clinical information.
Coordinates assigned care team members and resources. Maintains
focus on all healthcare quality and affordability initiatives
(HCQAI's). Established productivity standards and performance will
be monitored and measured under general supervision of the Clinical
Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS) or above.
- Performs or delegates the initial and ongoing evaluation of
patient needs within their scope of practice
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of
Care/Recertification/Discharge of OASIS visits and may occasionally
need to provide routine visits based on individual patient needs
and branch expectations
- Ensures plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate
teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety
- Coordinates available resources to manage care plan and ensures
stated outcomes are achieved
- Periodically reassesses or delegates the reassessment of
patient needs and revises care plan as necessary
- Assures appropriate care of patient is met through the start of
care assessment completion.
- Promotes/coordinates communication between team members,
attending physicians, appropriate administrative staff, referral
sources and external case managers to ensure appropriateness of
- coordination and communicates any necessary changes to the plan
- Ensures patient needs are identified and qualified caregivers
are assigned to all cases within their scope of practice
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- At least 2 years clinical home care experience with minimum one
year experience in a clinical management role is preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations
and compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to
- Knowledge of clinical structure of PDGM
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 60%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Keywords: Kindred At Home, Winston-Salem , Registered Nurse (RN) - Full TIme, Healthcare , King, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!