Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Accordius Health at Lexington
Posted on: June 25, 2022
NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are pleased to offer a voluntary
benefit for employees to access their pay on their own schedule.
Work today, get paid today.
Accordius Health at Lexington is a member of the Accordius Health
family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We
are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is
all about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare
organization where you can bring your best ""you"" to work, where
you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with
like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join
us!Accordius Health at Lexington is looking for a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN).
Working at Accordius Health at Lexington you will enjoy:
- Shift Flexibility
- Fun Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, as needed
What you will do:
- Provide bedside care. Administer medications and document
- Take vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
- Assist with resident comfort
- Prepare and administer injections and/or enemas
- Collect samples and monitor catheters
- Provide wound care
- Help coach staff as necessary
What you need to have:
- Willingness to make a difference!
- Associate's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Up to date first aid and CPR certification
- Current LPN license in NC
- Exceptional staff training and customer service skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanorCandidates will be required
to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon
commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered
on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in
accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: Accordius Health at Lexington, Winston-Salem , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Lexington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!