Registered Nurse - Emergency Department - $15,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:$15,000.00 SIGNING BONUS AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE
POSITION for experienced RNs.
We are currently interviewing for Emergency Room Registered Nurses
with at least one year of experience.
We have a 24 private room ER that sees a large variety of patients
and conditions for the communities we serve.
- Ensures completion of nursing interventions, medical orders,
and other related therapies.
- Delegates appropriately to ensure the implementation of the
plan of care while ensuring patient safety.
- May serve as a mentor/coach, a code blue leader and/or RRT
- Consistently utilizes appropriate communication tools such as
Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, and Question
(SBARQ) when communicating within the interdisciplinary team and
when handing off patient care.
Located in the heart of the Triad, Novant Health Kernersville
Medical Center provides an option for patients who previously had
to travel to Greensboro or Winston-Salem for healthcare. We are a
50-bed hospital offering a wide range of services in emergency,
surgery, cardiovascular, diagnostic and cancer care close to home
for local residents.
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health Kernersville Medical
- LeapFrog Grade "A" Rating
- Magnet Designated Hospital
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to advance your career
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have
earned some of the nation's top honors in quality care, including
mammography, oncology, diabetes care, bariatrics and Breast Center
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work
for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020,
Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and
Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #RN #RegisteredNurse #NHhiringRN
#RemarkableRNsLet Novant Health be the destination for your
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Preferred. Graduate of an
accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license
has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you
have not been licensed in another state during the last five years,
successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is
required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In
order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply
for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate
state Required. Advanced certifications as required per facility
- Additional skills required: Appropriate customer service,
effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal
communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills,
conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy.
Advanced training as required by department.Responsibilities:It is
the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver
the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters
teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health, Winston-Salem , Registered Nurse - Emergency Department - $15,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!