LPN, Home Health Full Time
Posted on: August 6, 2022
As a H ome Health LPN , you will:
* Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a RN
in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any applicable
licensure/certification requirement, applicable healthcare
standards, governmental laws and regulations, and Gentiva Health
Services policies and procedures.
* Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the
patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative
care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem
specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training
activities in accordance with the plan of care.
* Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards
of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and achieve
individualized patient goals and outcomes.
* Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
* Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven approach
in implementing the nursing plan of care.
* Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical manager(s),
other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner regarding
patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in care
coordination activities and discharge planning as appropriate.
* Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the
best interests of the patient.
* Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional
standards in the provision of and availability of supplies,
materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement
the plan of care.
* Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the
Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day
services are rendered.
* Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or
accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
* Current nursing license in the practicing state.
* Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
* Current CPR certification.
* Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting,
preferably in a home health or hospice setting.
* This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination
Together, we can raise the bar on home healthcare
CenterWell Home Health (formerly Kindred at Home), is one of the
nation's leading providers of home care, with an incredible team of
compassionate clinicians who deliver high-quality, specialty care
to patients. Many of our clinicians live in the same neighborhoods
they serve - providing the much-needed care to people in their
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the
same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We
provide employees the resources, stability, and job flexibility
they truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and
professional goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits,
competitive salaries, opportunities for career and professional
growth, and a healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana's Home Solution business
CenterWell Home Health cares for nearly 80,000 patients every day
in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of Humana Inc., we
create experiences that put patients at the center, working in
collaboration with healthcare providers to bring multidisciplinary
care directly to the comfort and safety of home. The result is
easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps patients lead
healthier, happier lives.
Caring for people who care for our patients
Experience has shown us that supporting and nurturing employees
helps them become the best version of themselves and more
compassionate, committed home health professionals. That's why
CenterWell Home Health never stops working to improve the employee
experience. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are
committed to creating an environment they enjoy stepping into every
World-class employee benefits
* Competitive pay and benefits package
* 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
* Career advancement opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited training
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll-free)
855-###-#### or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you
start a new and rewarding career with CenterWell Home Health.
Keywords: CenterWellHomeHealth, Winston-Salem , LPN, Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Woodleaf, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!