Registered Nurse - Critical Care
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Up to $20k SIGNING BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED RNs!We are interviewing
Registered Nurses with at least one year of experience.New
increased payrates and float rates.Novant Health provides the
benefits, stability, support and resources to provide remarkable
- Nursing interventions, medical orders, and other related
- Ensure the implementation of the plan of care while ensuring
- May serve as a mentor/coach, a code blue leader and/or RRT
- Consistently utilizes appropriate communication tools such as
Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, and Question
(SBARQ) when communicating within the interdisciplinary team and
when handing off patient care.
Why become an Registered Nurse with Novant Health?
- LeapFrog Grade "A"
- Magnet Designated Hospital
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint
- Five-star North Carolina Maternity Center
Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation by the NC Department of Health
and Human Services
- STAR Program Certification by Oncology Rehab Partners
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have
earned some of the nation's top honors in quality care, including
radiology, mammography, oncology, pathology, laboratory services,
surgery and breast center accreditation.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Preferred. Graduate of an
accredited school of nursing required.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN license in appropriate
Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for
Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020,
Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and
Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
Keywords: Novant Health, Winston-Salem , Registered Nurse - Critical Care, Healthcare , Thomasville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!