Transportation Aide CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Company: Accordius Health at Clemmons
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Accordius Health at Clemmons - NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are
pleased to offer a voluntary benefit for employees to access their
pay on their own schedule. Work today, get paid today. -Accordius
Health at Clemmons is a member of the Accordius Health family of
skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We are
resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all
about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare
organization where you can bring your best ""you"" to work, where
you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with
like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join
Accordius Health at Clemmons is looking for a Transportation Aide
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant).
Working at Accordius Health at Clemmons you will enjoy:
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
Shifts: Insert here
What you will do:
- Confirm doctors' appointments for residents.
- Assist in making arrangements, and in providing actual
transportation, to appointments, community events and others, as
- Notify family of arrangements in regards to
- Ensure that the vehicle is safely supplied prior to the start
of the trip.
- Perform clerical tasks to include processing administrative
transfer and discharges.
- Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral
care, etc.) of residents, as well as perform other CNA duties as
What you need:
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification from state.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Valid State Driver's License with no more than three (3)
entries; counting accidents, moving violations, and failures to
appear. All accidents are counted, regardless of fault. (Note: -
Convictions for DUI/DWI, refusal to test, reckless driving, hit and
run or other felony convictions are unacceptable and disqualify the
driver from driving on behalf of the facility regardless of the
number of MVR entries.)
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable
accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for
exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable
Keywords: Accordius Health at Clemmons, Winston-Salem , Transportation Aide CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), Healthcare , Clemmons, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!