Certified Nursing Assistant I - Medical Surgical
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop
short of remarkable? Do you have a passion for providing
outstanding patient care? Come join a remarkable team where quality
care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #hiringNovantCNA Novant Health Thomasville
Medical Center Medical/Surgical Department, a newly expanded 14 bed
unit, is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant, where you will
assist patients with activities of daily living and maintain a safe
and clean environment under the direction and supervision of a
registered nurse. Come join a remarkable team where quality care
meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the
destination for your professional growth.Novant Health is an
integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient
centers, and more each element committed to delivering a remarkable
healthcare experience for patients and their families. With
world-class technology, personal connections, and care thats easier
to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step
of the way on their journey to health and wellness.About Novant
Health Thomasville Medical Center:
- 146 bed, non-profit community medical center located in
- Offers a full range of services, including medical, surgical,
rehabilitative, & behavioral health
- Chest Pain Center accreditation, Sleep Center certification, &
Stroke Care certificationBenefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, &
financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers
of diverse backgrounds to workTo learn more about Novant Health as
an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we
serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. #JoinTeamAubergine
#hiringNovantCNA At Novant Health, one of our core values is
diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of
each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of
providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and
communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group
dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma or GED, required. Completion of
NAI program, required.
- Experience: One year, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Listed with the nurse aide registry as
an NA I, required. Medication Safety AME, required.
- Additional Skills preferred: Basic computer skills for
documentation.It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team
member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every
dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Harm".External Posting Title: Certified Nursing Assistant I -
Medical Surgical Job Opening ID: 2022-157632 Name: OB/GYN Name:
7:00pm-7:00am Work Schedule Details: every 3rd weekend External
Company URL: https://www.novanthealth.org/careers.aspx
Keywords: Novant Health, Winston-Salem , Certified Nursing Assistant I - Medical Surgical, Healthcare , Thomasville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!