RN/LPN In-Home Shifts - Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Treatment of adults and children according to the active plan
of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Apply here or call for more information 336-280-0435 -
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- MGA Nurses earn an average of $3 more per hour
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedIn
- Active Nursing License in good standing -(required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
care setting -(preferred)
- Home Care -experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication Additional
Information As an MGA employee you can expect higher than avergae
pay rates and....
- Experience and skill based pay
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on
LinkedInAll your information will be kept confidential according to
EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN),
Location: Hamptonville, NC - 27020
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Winston-Salem , RN/LPN In-Home Shifts - Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Hamptonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...