Occupational Therapist Assistant, Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: May 28, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a -Home Health Occupational
Therapist Assistant, you will:
- Provide therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by
the qualified Occupational Therapist in accordance with the
patient's Plan of Treatment.
- Assist in the implementation of vocational/education programs
and activities established by registered Occupational Therapist
designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance task performances,
diminish or correct pathology, and to promote/maintain health and
- Design/adapt equipment and working and/or living environment. -
Fabricate devices to assist and improve function and independence
and participation in the program and/or community where
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients as
directed by the qualified Occupational Therapist and in accordance
with physician orders to improve/restore strength, coordination,
range-of-motion and function or teach compensation measures.
- Report information and observations to Occupational Therapist
and/or Clinical supervisor, document observed information in
patient records and prepares clinical notes. - - Assist with
preparation of progress reports. - - Maintain and submit
documentation as required by the Company and/or facility.
- Instruct patients and family members regarding home programs as
well as care and use of adaptive equipment.
- Participate in care coordination and discharge planning
activities and act as a resource to other health care personnel in
meeting patient's needs.
- Design community reintegration activities, as appropriate, to
assist the client in the physical reconditioning effort, and/or the
psychological adjustment and coordinate the plan with members of
the interdisciplinary team. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Required
- Current and unrestricted OTA licensure
- Minimum of six months occupational therapist assistant
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
- A valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable
transportation are required.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationScheduled Weekly
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Winston-Salem , Occupational Therapist Assistant, Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , King, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...