Certified Nursing Assistant I - Nights
Company: Novant Health ALL
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Novant Health is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to provide
and document assistance to patients with activities of daily living
and maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction
and supervision of a registered nurse. Come join a remarkable team
where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every
. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma, required. Completion of NAI
- Experience: One year of relevant experience, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Completion of NAI program, Required.
Listed with the nurse aide registry as an NA I, Required.
Medication Safety - AME, Required. NC state approved curricula for
restrictive interventions (facility specific) within 3 months of
hire for Emergency Departments and Behavioral Health units,
- Additional skills preferred: Basic computer skills for
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to
deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension,
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health ALL, Winston-Salem , Certified Nursing Assistant I - Nights, Healthcare , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!