Registered Nurse Ambulatory Surgery Center
Company: Novant Health ALL
Posted on: September 17, 2023
The Registered Nurse at Novant Health Kernersville Surgical Center
has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse with at least one (1)
year of experience in Surgical services
Named 1 of the top Ambulatory Centers in America to Work at.
The Registered Nurse will serve as a healthcare team leader
- Establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the
patient and their support system
- Utilizing the best scientific evidence and compassionate care
to assist in navigating our patient's healthcare journey.
Benefits of joining the Kernersville ASC Team:
- Compensation - Nurses receive a competitive compensation
package with shift differentials.
- Option to enroll in a health, dental, and vision package
- Retirement Plus Plan- $1 for $1 matching contribution up to 6%
of pay towards 403(b) plan contributions.
- PTO accrual biweekly
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of employment
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career
- No nights or Weekends.
The Registered Nurse number one job responsibility is to deliver
the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every
time, and understand how you contribute to the health system's
vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families. You
are a part of a remarkable care team that is focused on providing
surgical care to all individuals who require it.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality
service, in every dimension, every time Let Novant Health be the
destination for your professional growth!
- Education: 2 Year / Associate Degree, required. Graduate of an
accredited school of nursing, required. 4 Year / Bachelors Degree,
- Experience: One year of ASC, PACU or operating room experience,
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate
state, required. ACLS and PALS, preferred.
- Additional Skills (required): Must have a thorough
understanding of role of RN and ability to carry out the functions
as stated in the NC nurse practice act. Ability to set priorities
and organize workload of unit. Has knowledge and skills necessary
to modify care according to patient's age. Has the ability to
interpret information to identify each patient's requirements for
care relative to his/her age specific needs. Proficient in
telephone screening and interviewing skills.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to
deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension,
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health ALL, Winston-Salem , Registered Nurse Ambulatory Surgery Center, Healthcare , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!