Registered Nurse, RN - Neuroscience
Company: Novant Health ALL
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Sign-on bonus available up to $15,000 and Relocation up to
- Schedule: 7am-7pm, Day Shift, Part-time
- Department: Neuroscience
- Location: Forsyth Medical Center - Winston Salem, NC
Remarkable Care. Remarkable Careers.
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health?
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your nursing
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers By
State for 2022
- One of the nation's 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by
Becker's Hospital Review
- Recognized as Leaders in LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equality by the
Human Rights Campaign
- One of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion by
Disability:IN and the American Association of People with
- One of the Best Places for Diverse & Women Managers to Work by
Diversity MBA Magazine
- Top ratings in patient safety from The Leapfrog Group
- Quality and safety recognition from CMS
Novant Health is committed to improving the health of its
communities, one person at a time. We have a strong focus on
innovation and research offering best-in-class technology and
clinical care. We are committed to providing high-quality,
affordable healthcare to all our patients as well as equipping our
workforce with the tools and support needed.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality
service, in every dimension, every time.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Current valid North Carolina nursing license or
- One-year relevant experience, preferred.
The Registered Nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at
Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized
relationship with the patient and their chosen support system,
collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess,
plan, implement, and evaluate an individualized plan of care that
promotes optimal health or supports a peaceful death. The
Registered Nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion
to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The
Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and
accountability for management and provision of care in accordance
with the current policies and procedures.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to
deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension,
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Words: RN, Registered Nurse, Nursing, Nurse RN, Nurse, Hiring
Multiple CandidatesIf your RN nursing license has been inactive,
retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been
licensed in another state during the last five years, successful
completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior
to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be
considered for current licensure status, you must apply for
reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher
Keywords: Novant Health ALL, Winston-Salem , Registered Nurse, RN - Neuroscience, Healthcare , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!