Company: Village Care of King (Autumn)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Village Care of King (Autumn) - We are a leader in the long-term
care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment
to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from
the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
team members!This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ensure all work areas and equipment are clean, safe and
orderly. Strict adherence to procedures involving chemicals,
hazardous equipment or objects
- Ensure residents rooms are safe, comfortable and maintained in
an attractive manner and residents personal items are
- Clean up spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed
Shift and Wage:
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Village Care of King (Autumn), Winston-Salem , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , King, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!