Restaurant Team Member (starting from $13)
Company: Culver's of Kernversville
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Maintains excellence in guest service and quality control of
operations consistently to ensure the company mission is attained.
Leads crew members team by providing guidance, direction, and
opportunity to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver's leaves
happy. Responsible for the daily operational and financial success
* Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest
service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
* Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five
minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for
drive thru orders.
* Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold
times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order
* Routinely monitors and coaches' team on safety best practices
related to the Culvers hazard communication program and workplace
* Empowers team to handle guest comments the Culvers way.
* Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest
* Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team
* Demonstrates and ensures proper personal hygiene and food safety
practices are maintained in the restaurant.
* Displays point of purchase (P.O.P.) materials timely according to
the current marketing campaign.
* Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
* Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports,
including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground
* Ensures team is cross-trained by the training team
* Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and
projections based on current restaurant sales.
* Observes and maintains daily inventory levels accurately, based
on current restaurant sales.
* Ensures shelf life, rotation of inventory and tempering sheet is
* Delegates and ensures the accurate completion of the Quality
Control/Safe Food Checklist and First In-First Out product
* Completes end-of-the month inventory procedures accurately.
* Delegates restaurant and equipment cleaning.
* Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team
members through appearance and attitude.
* Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
* Demonstrates and ensures team is following system standards for
uniforms and appearance.
* Follows and encourages team to follow all restaurant policies and
* *EDUCATION*: College graduate with a degree in hotel and
restaurant management or equivalent experience desired. Certified
from a national food safety program.
* *EXPERIENCE: * 1-2 years' experience in a supervisory or team
lead position at culver's or competitor franchise.
* *COMPENSATION: * Salary is commensurate with person's
qualifications and will reflect present market for a position of
* Stand Constantly
* Walk Constantly
* Sit Occasionally
* Handling Constantly
* Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
* Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
* Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
* Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
*Team Leadership Success Factors*
* *COMMUNICATION*: Verbal, written, presentations to others;
communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest,
direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts;
delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
* *CHANGE MANAGEMENT: * Taking initiative, supportive of change;
reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model
in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following
through to ensure changes are effective.
* *DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING*: Uses judgment, common sense
and sensitivity in addressing issues; collaborates with others to
ensure that decisions are made with consideration for impact on
others; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
* *INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: * Seeks new ways to improve
efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results
with ordinary resources.
* *PLANNING (short and long term): * Organized and able to
establish priorities, required resources; delivers the desired
results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities; ensures that
planning involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of
deadlines and utilization of resources.
* *ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: * Builds effective relationships
with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members)
stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions.
* *BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAM: * Develops team
members, provides training and development to support their
success; empowers team members to make decisions while minimizing
risks; provides measurable feedback in a timely manner; retains
valuable talent and builds the effectiveness of the team as a
* *ACCOUNTABILITY: * Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and
at the quality level promised.
* *EMPLOYMENT TYPE: * Full-time
* *JOB FUNCTION: * Sales Business Development
* *INDUSTRIES: * Restaurants Food & Beverages Hospitality
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Casual dining restaurant
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
* Weekends only
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Kernersville, NC 27284: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Basic math: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Culver's of Kernversville, Winston-Salem , Restaurant Team Member (starting from $13), Hospitality & Tourism , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!