Sr Mgr HR Business Partner - Operations
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other
organization. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves,
we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every
day. Come be a part of this journey!WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Sr.
Manager HRBP - Operations/ManufacturingSENIORITY LEVEL: Mid -
Senior LevelFUNCTION: OperationsLOCATION: Tobaccoville, NC -ROLE
POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES -Reports toDirector, HRBP
Operations/ManufacturingNumber of Direct Reports N/ACore
RelationshipsInternal - Operations Leaders, HRBP TeamExternal -
N/AGeographic Scope - Local Travel RequiredN/A -WHAT YOU WILL BE
- Partner with leaders to identify team and organizational needs,
evaluate options and develop solutions.
- Build effective partnerships with management team as well as
- Consults with line management on coaching and feedback efforts,
people and performance decisions, employee engagement,
communications, talent management development, organizational
change initiatives and program rollouts
- Drive change management initiatives through a focus on shifts
to culture, leadership and management requirements.
- Project management, data analysis and reporting.
- Execute employee engagement strategies
- Drive employee relations at local site -CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE
- Do you have demonstrated leadership and people management
experience, with the ability to lead and develop individuals at all
levels and with an array of skill sets?
- Do you -have the decisive, demonstrated ability to deal with
ambiguity and shifting demands? -ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience in progressively
responsible roles within human resources, including human resources
business partner or "generalist" roles.
- Prior experience implementing talent strategies for a research
and development function highly preferred; experience in a
multi-national global consumer products company would be
- Knowledgeable in leading edge business practices, trends, and
information; aware of reward and benefits strategies and innovative
tactics being applied in the marketplace; Solid project management
skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong collaboration and team-oriented approach with an ability
to positively influence others across an organization at all
- Ability to support 3 shift operation within manufacturing
- Self-motivated, self-confident individual who is comfortable
operating with minimal direction and who thrives in a dynamic
environment as a leader influencing change and transformation.
- Able to build credibility among senior management and peers to
gain commitment and support for major initiatives while placing
company's interests first.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication
skills. Comfortable developing and delivering presentations
utilizing data and insights.
- Strong conceptual thinker with an ability to analyse and grasp
the broader picture; Possesses an inquisitive nature. -BENEFICIAL
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in business, human resources, or
a related field preferred.
- 2-3 yrs HR business partnering or generalist experience
supporting a manufacturing organization a must
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to adapt to
change quickly and multi-task assignments.
- Proven strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to critically assimilate and
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to drive to
consensus where appropriate -WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN-A member of
the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUPAt Reynolds American, we are
committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is
what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is
possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco
employees across more than 180 markets
- Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities
for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International
Women's Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHERHave you been on a career break for
18 months or longer? Are you ready to return to your career? If
your answers to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from
you. Regardless of why you took a break, we value you for all the
skills you can bring to the workforce. Reignite your career, work
flexibly, be part of a dynamic team and upskill yourself with
on-the-job training and development support.Collaboration,
diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at Reynolds
American. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different
backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our
business goals. Come bring your difference!
Keywords: Reynolds, Winston-Salem , Sr Mgr HR Business Partner - Operations, Human Resources , Clemmons, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!