Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Why join the ProAmpac Team
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with a
comprehensive product offering, providing creative packaging
solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning
innovation to a diverse global marketplace. ProAmpac's approach to
sustainability - ProActive Sustainability - - provides innovative
sustainable flexible packaging products to help our customers
achieve their sustainability goals. We are guided in our work by
five core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity,
Intensity, Innovation, Involvement, and Impact.
Benefits & Culture
--- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
--- 401k Retirement Plan Matching
--- Group Life Insurance
--- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
--- Vacation/Personal Days
--- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
--- Holiday Celebrations
--- Strong Safety Culture
As a team member, you join a diverse mix of forward-thinking
professionals dedicated to producing world-class packaging. We're
always looking to bring in top-tier talent - it's one of the many
keys to our tremendous success and continuing growth.
In partnership with the entire ProAmpac Human Resources Team, the
Human Resources Generalist will be responsible to maintain, support
and enhance the organization's talent, culture and functional
excellence, while building a strong partnership with the business
leaders. They will have responsibility to execute HR processes,
policies and programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made, upon request, to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the execution of the Performance Management
- Assist in Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, and Retention of
ProAmpac Employees while following all Federal, Local and Company
- Organize, maintain and update employee files including HRIS
- Provide support for ProAmpac Total Rewards, Compensation and
- Ensure HR systems maintain integrity and data accuracy
- Support ProAmpac culture and core values, drive engagement and
overall positive employee experience through strong change
management and communication
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Organizational
Development from a four-year college; or three plus years Human
Resources experience and / or training in a large manufacturing
organization; or equivalent combination of the two.
- Bilingual English/Vietnamese or English/Spanish
- PHR/SHRM certifications a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power
Point), and Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and
presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able
to identify problems and needs, and develop solutions and/or
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who
thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Winston-Salem , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Clemmons, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!