Front End Web Developer
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Modis Greensboro is hiring! We are seeking a Front End
Developer to join our North Carolina team in the Triad area. This
is a fulltime role with a creative and innovative company that
values a work life balance and firmly believes that work should be
a fun and collaborative place.
Front End Web Developers are tasked with bringing digital campaigns
to life on an array of devices. They create well-organized, robust
code with maintainability and portability in mind while bringing
their deep understanding of the most innovative technologies out
there to bear on the agency's creative product. They can identify
and correct bugs and bottlenecks in new and existing projects.
Advertising creative teams are evolving, and technology needs to be
right there in the trenches with art directors, writers, user
experience designers and beyond. We're looking for a creatively
minded developer who has rock-solid skills and a passion for
executing killer ideas.
Experience in an agency environment (advertising or digital-only)
is extremely important, if not mandatory. Bonus points if it was in
an integrated environment doing work across all types of media,
online and offline. Social media content and applications will be
an area of focus, so experience with Facebook applications and
other social media API-driven sites is preferred. Mobile experience
• Agency or startup experience, or experience in another
creatively charged, collaborative environment.
• A desire and ability to use technology to drive
• Rock-solid HTML and CSS skills, knowing where and when to
leverage emerging technologies like HTML5 and CSS3
• Skilled in using a CSS preprocessor to speed up development
(LESS, SCSS/Compass, etc)
• Experience converting PSD's into static templates
using a library
Underscore, Zepto, etc)
• Knowledge of web standards and page-weight optimization a
• Familiarity with client-side MVC frameworks such as Ember,
Angular, or Backbone.
• Experience with responsive/adaptive design and developing
mobile-only experiences are required.
• Experience developing native/hybrid mobile apps
• Experience in at least one popular CMS (WordPress,
• Familiarity with at least one server-side MVC Framework
(Laravel, Ruby on Rails, Django, CakePHP, etc) and how it relates
to server and client side web development.
• Social technology API experience (Primarily Facebook, and
also Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram, etc.)
• Experience creating, as well as consuming, JSON-based
• Familiarity with at least one source control system
(Subversion, Git, etc.)
• Understanding of software design patterns and testing
methodologies is a plus.
Applicants must provide URLs for a portfolio site, Github username,
client work, side projects or any other site or application work
that shows your development chops and creative spark. Applicants
who do not provide a link to their work will not be reviewed.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered
for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to
race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran
status or on the basis of disability.
If you’re a creative, driven person than this is the perfect role
for you! Interviews are happening now so apply today!
Keywords: , Winston-Salem , Front End Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!