Identity and Access Management Specialist
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Modis has an immediate job opening for an Identity and
Access Management Specialist with one of our premier clients in
Winston-Salem, NC. This job opportunity will evaluate, engineer and
manage our client's Identity and Access Management program with a
focus on design, implementation and administration of security.
If you are looking for an opportunity to manage access to
resources and services while enforcing policies aligned with
security management strategy, this role could be for you.
- Manage Identity and Access management systems and work
closely with IT and business units to ensure identity and access
solutions meet or exceed security policies and regulatory
- Design, develop and implement identity and access
management security across infrastructure supporting role
based access entitlements schemes and definitions.
- Document technical solutions, strategies, role
inventories, recommendations and key metrics associated with
Identity and Access management program.
- Ensure security access lists are well maintained,
security-related exits are operable, and work on audit tasks to
keep environments compliant with standards.
- Facilitate business process design as it relates to
managing identities and access privileges such as architecture,
delegated administration models, workflow models and access control
- Develop technical solutions using Courion Access
Assurance Suite to implement recommended improvements and
refinements as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a
related field with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience performing system administration,
development of Identity management solution and role based access
control, , to include specific experiences with Microsoft Active
Directory, SQL, Unisys Mainframe and Courion Access Assurance
- Relevant industry certification, such as CISSP, etc. is
- Membership with FS-ISAC, US-CERT and other relevant
technological knowledge sharing forums.
- Knowledge of ISO27001/ISO31000, NIST 7316 and similar
standards is preferred.
If you are interested in this Identity and Access Management
Specialist job opening in Winston-Salem, NC, apply today for
immediate consideration and complete details
Keywords: , Winston-Salem , Identity and Access Management Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!