Retail Sales - Mobile Devices
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:Retail Sales LeaderWake up each day and make a
difference! Be passionate about what you do!You are a born leader!
You love bringing out the best in those around you!Position
Summary:Mobile Store Operators (MSO), a premiere authorize dealer
for T-Mobile, is currently hiring for a Full Time Retail Sales
Leader. Our Retail Sales Leader will report directly to the Retail
Store Manager as you help to develop the most engaged and
knowledgeable sales teams to ensure each customer store visit
experience is exceptional!Get to Know Us:Mobile Store Operators
(MSO) can promise you an environment that not only encourages your
best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. We are a
premiere authorized dealer for T-Mobile. MSO is headquartered in
Coral Gables, Florida. We own and operate 76 incredible T-Mobile
store locations throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico.Culture:At MSO,
our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is
what makes MSO a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our
employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we
are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is
celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at MSO.What you
will do in your role:
- You will set the bar high as the coach to team members while
they professionally and enthusiastically introduce wireless
carriers' services and products to our amazing customers.
- Comunication is key and you love interacting with your team and
- Customers hate to wait; you will help ensure that wait time is
as minimal as possible.
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical,
and/or account issues.
- Our stores look incredible; You will ensure that for your store
with the proper appearance and functionality of Point-of Purchase
(POP) displays and electronic equipment.
- We love to hear what our customers say; You will help manage
customer satisfaction surveys including exit interviews.
- Our dress code is cool and on trend; you will ensure the entire
store looks cool AND professional.
- Effectively handle customer complaints and escalate issues
- Report store issues, challenges and successes in a timely
manner to the Retail Store Manager.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of
multiple wireless carriers' products and pricing models, as
- Participate in required trainings and other business related
events as instructed.
- Develop positive relationships with store personnel and
- Comply with all company policies, practices and
- Ensure the timely completion of various administrative
responsibilities.Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 18
- Proven ability and exprience at leading and mentoring people to
deliver great results
- Prior experience in sales and customer service
- Must be able to complete a full time paid three (3) week Monday
- Friday 10:00AM - 6:00PM training
- Must be willing to approach and greet the public
- Must be willing to participate in continuous learning and
- Must be willing to adhere to "retail hours." Ability and
willingness to work days, nights, and weekends is a must
- Must be able to work on Holiday blackout datesBenefits
compensation and Perks we offer:
- Paid training
- Unlimited commission, plus hourly wage
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Paid time off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Discount programs
- Growth potential for your careerIf you don't yet follow us on
social media, please do!Please check out the video below for life
at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemicResponsibilities:Equal
Opportunity Employer / Special AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to
the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic
information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that
persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email
ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.Notice of E-Verify
ParticipationT-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this
Keywords: T-ROC, Winston-Salem , Retail Sales - Mobile Devices, IT / Software / Systems , Thomasville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!