University Dental Associates (UDA) has been experiencing
tremendous growth in our patient base, and we're looking for an
experienced Full-Time General Dentist to join our dynamic group.
Ideally, we are looking for a provider to work four days per week.
This is a busy two-doctor practice, with a strong internal referral
network. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is
looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a group
practice. We are looking for an experience provider to practice in
our modern office in Winston-Salem, NC. Our group provides
rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services
to patients of all ages.
University Dental Associates was first established in 1997 as
the clinical component to the Department of Dentistry at Wake
Forest Baptist Medical Center. As a part of a large academic
medical center, we have been immersed in the rapidly evolving
transformation of health care, positioning us for continued success
through growth and innovation. Over the past 22 years, our doctor
owned, multispecialty group practice has grown to 20 locations
across North Carolina.
* Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others
in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best
interest of the patient
* Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment
by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as
* Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in
compliance with the most current accepted professional
* Improving your clinical skills and acumen through
participation in continuing education and training opportunities
(continuing education support is available)
* Participate in various community outreach initiatives as
University Dental Associates is proud to provide a competitive
compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits
(Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability,
Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, and
established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and University
Dental Associates please visit us at www.amdpi.com and
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the
Commission on Dental Accreditation.
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where
providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for
* Minimum of two years of practice experience.
* Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR,