Armed Vault Worker
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Receive, verify, sort, disperse and account for vault cargo
items, maintaining inventory. Must meet State requirements for
handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission. Essential
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or
change shipments against the receipts accompanying each bag, or
against the listing provided for such bags, boxes or
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date
receipts and manifests.
- Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin
weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item. Function is performed
several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to 6 days per
- Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks weighing
an average of 50 lbs. per item. Function is performed several times
during a 6 to 10 hours shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Sort individual cargo items by route.
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via
- Push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo
weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat,
stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out.
- Perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50
lbs. each from floor level to approximately 4-foot high counter top
or to load/unload wagons, carts, buggies or dollies.
- Maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to
perform the sorting function.
- Walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, counters and
stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
- Read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse
with co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and
- Sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records
and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of
- Meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security
Officer Commission. Working Conditions:
- Full-time schedule can consist of 45 to 50 hours per week with
a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
- Work is performed within an enclosed area with little or no
visibility to the outdoors.
- Work area is air-conditioned / heated (68-72 degree temperature
range) with periodic high noise levels. Our Benefits: Loomis
employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends
on our team members, and that's why it's important for us to offer
an employee benefits program that is not only extremely
comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key
benefit components include:
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
Keywords: Loomis, Winston-Salem , Armed Vault Worker, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!