Live Long Well Care is seeking CNA/Companions to provide
personal care and companionship for seniors in Winston Salem.
If you care about helping seniors live longer, happier, and
healthier lives now is the time to start a career at Live Long Well
Unlike other companies & agencies, you don’t have to travel
miles to see your next client, it is only a matter of steps. We
offer Private Duty services onsite so you will be based on
Join our team and meet (and even exceed) your career goals!
Certification as a Nursing Assistant is preferred. Flexible
schedule desired. Must be able to work weekends. Must have a valid
Driver's License. Full Time positions available for 1st/ 2nd / 3rd
Full Time benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k with
company match + a generous PTO program. Our one-of-a-kind Paid Time
Off Program offers you the opportunity to cash out your earned PTO
to take care of unexpected costs for repairs, pay for
vacations/trips or to supplement your regular earnings.
If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6
months, you may be eligible for our Elevate Education Reimbursement
Program worth up to $2,500.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Keyword: Certified nursing assistant, CNA, patient care, home
health, private duty
From: Senior Living Communities