Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Assembly Line Leader position is responsible for overseeing
a production line within an Assembly and Contract Packaging plant,
ensuring maximum productivity and quality. Job Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Use the Work Order as a guide to individual job requirements
- Set-up line or assist with line set-up as needed, using the
- Responsible for inventory control, tracking and reconciliation
of customer product and components, assuring that both are correct
and properly placed on the line; kept in good supply as needed for
the completion of the shift's production and the start of the next
shift, if applicable.
- Assign temporary staffing service employees to individual tasks
on the line as outlined in the work order, and train them
- Oversee and monitor production flow on the line, trouble shoot
problems, make equipment adjustments as needed, recommend and
institute line improvements, and direct temporary staff labor
issues to Assembly Supervisor.
- Motivate temporary staffing service employees in order to
maintain maximum production line efficiency and meet production
- Ensure that the completed finished product meets all
specifications outlined in the Work Order and complete hourly
quality checks to verify.
- Ensure adherence to Company policies, SOPs (Standard Operating
Procedures) and cGMPs (Current Good Manufacturing Practices), job
specific instructions, and customer specific instructions.
- Accurately maintain all production paperwork, including
recording and reconciling temporary staff labor hours, and enter
production data into the computer system.
- Maintain line cleanliness through good housekeeping
- Responsible for the safety on the line and for adhering to all
safety rules and programs, and for attending all required safety
- Communicate with other departments, such as warehouse,
maintenance and quality assurance as appropriate and necessary, and
keep Team Leader apprised of issues related to the line.
- Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment
- Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Overtime is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: WestRock, Winston-Salem , Line Leader, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!