Company: River Landing At Sandy Ridge
Posted on: May 6, 2021
River Landing at Sandy Ridge is a continuing care retirement
community located in the heart of North Carolina s Triad Region. We
are a Presbyterian-based, privately held not-for-profit
organization which provides an outstanding and caring work
environment.We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits
- health, life & dental insurance
- flexible spending account
- paid time off days
- short-term and long-term disabilityOur team is more than 290
strong and we d love to have you join us!Qualifications:
- Must be able to read, write speak and understand the English
- Must be able to see well with or without corrective
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Show evidence of negative TB skin test within the last 12
months or equivalent.
- Able to work shifts other than the ones specified at the time
- Able to do a considerable amount of walking or standing at any
- May be required to work other shifts than the one hired for
initially. Job Description:
- Serve food to assigned tables of residents and staff in the
dining room (some residents may have specific preferences or
- Periodically prepare simple food items such as salads and
- Deliver nourishment or needed supplies to individual
- Make sure dining room and dining areas are clean.
- Vacuum and sweep floors as needed and after each meal.
- Assist in other tasks as designated by the supervisor.
Associated topics: anfitri-na, banquet server, camarera, dining
room attendant, hostess, mesera, server, server camarero, wait
Keywords: River Landing At Sandy Ridge, Winston-Salem , Server, Other , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!