Landscaper / Groundskeeper
Company: River Landing At Sandy Ridge
Posted on: May 6, 2021
River Landing at Sandy Ridge is a continuing care retirement
community located in the heart of North Carolina s Triad Region. We
are a Presbyterian-based, privately held not-for-profit
organization which provides an outstanding and caring work
environment.We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits
- health, life & dental insurance
- flexible spending account
- paid time off days
- short-term and long-term disabilityOur team is more than 290
strong and we d love to have you join us!Qualifications:
- Able to speak and understand English
- MUST have a passion for providing excellent customer
- Clean Criminal background.
- Show evidence of a negative TB skin test within last 12 months
or its equivalent.
- Able to work holidays and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver's license or reliable
- Repairs and maintains grounds and equipment in accordance with
diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer s
specifications, using hand and power tools.
- Maintains access by removing debris from all building
entrances. Cuts and trims grass, prunes trees and shrubs, maintains
landscaped areas, and replaces damaged or dead plants as
- Lubricates and cleans parts of grounds equipment, helps install
new equipment and machinery, and assists with other technicians
when directed by supervision.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance checks on monthly,
quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis.
- May be on call as needed.
- Assist in other maintenance tasks as directed.
- Other job duties as assigned. Associated topics: athletic,
crew, garden, irrigation, land fill, maintenance, rug, street,
Keywords: River Landing At Sandy Ridge, Winston-Salem , Landscaper / Groundskeeper, Other , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!